Entitlement and Collection
• Event Running Top
• Exclusive 10th Anniversary Purple Shoelace
• Exclusive Finisher Medal (For 10KM & 15KM Competitive Finishers)
• Exclusive Event Race Pack
• *Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance Cover Brought to you by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (Opt in during race registration)
• Personalised Race Bib (For all 5KM, 10KM, & 15KM Runners)
• e-Race Booklet
- Pays up to $10,000 for death and/or permanent disability(1) due to an accident
- Pays up to $500 for medical expenses(2) for injury due to an accident
- The complimentary PA insurance is provided to registered participants of the Event who are below 80 years old who opt in for the coverage at the point of registration.
- You will be covered from the time you arrive at the Event's Assembly Point until you leave the Event's Assembly Point or at the end of the Event, whichever is earlier.
1. This benefit is payable if death or permanent disability occurs within 90 days from the date of the accident.
2. An excess of S$50 per claim applies. Any medical expenses must be incurred within 30 days of the date of the accident.
For the complete terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy wordings.
Race T-shirt Sizing
Size Chart (Unisex) – In Inches
Note: Measurements stated here are for width of the chest (Not circumference)
Race Pack Collection
Date: 14 & 15 July 2018, Saturday & Sunday
Venue: City Square Mall,B1 Fountain Square
Address: 180 Kitchener Rd, Singapore 208539
Time: 1100HRS to 1900HRS
If you are unable to make it, kindly authorise someone to pick it up for you using this form. Download Authorisation Form here.
What to bring:
NRIC, Passport, or Photo ID for identification
Please note that if you are not able to collect on the scheduled dates, you can only collect on race day, prior to the race starting at 6AM. But note that ONLY bibs will be issued. No race packs & shirt will be distributed. Do come early as there might be congestion.
© COPYRIGHT 2018 SINGAPORE CANCER SOCIETY